- Last week's episode of LOST was simply amazing. I've never heard of a Medusa spider, but you know what? Who cares?! Brilliant episode!
- CNN Video sucks. Sure the quality is much better than Youtube and Google Video, but the playback sucks. It stops and starts every half second. Do you hear me CNN?
- Baseball season has started! The Red Sox lost their first game! Stupid Curt Schilling. I stopped liking him after he endorsed George W. Bush in 2004. That's right, the war in Iraq is Curt Schilling's fault.
- While trying desperately to watch the news using CNN Video, I came across a story about a blogger receiving death threats via anonymous comments. Whatever. Stupid story. People post stupid things on the Internet (see my comment about Curt Schilling in item #3 of this post). You shouldn't spend time worrying about anonymous death threats...especially when they are made in the comments section of your blog. Those commenters are called trolls and they are a part of life in the 21st Century.
- Now that soccer is over I hope that I don't turn into a fat giraffe.
- My car won't start. I think I need a new battery.
- The Gators are National Champs...again.
- EJ is in Bali for 10 days.
- I love Alanis Morissette's My Humps Video
More useless things: