Some items from the news that stand out to me:
- The Covenant Party (a Republican party break away) is only fielding 6 candidates. WTF?
- Tina Sablan, after months of saying that she had no interest in running, is running
- Jack Angello, the guy that makes half the island misspell my name, is running. He's the only haole...well, full haole anyways. We've got a few hapahaoles.
- There are only four women running...and they are all running in precinct 1. What's up with that?
- There are no Jedi candidates this year.
Most of the questions will be serious and a few will be silly. Questions I want to ask every candidate:
- How are you related to me?
- What should be done to candidates caught buying votes?
- Can I borrow $100?
- What has been your greatest contribution to the CNMI?
- Ambrose Bennett has been saying this for years, but does he really have any common sense?
So I probably won't get to this until tonight.