I guess the 15 minute commute was killing them.
David has his house listed on the Saipan Real Estate Blog. The house is beautiful. It would be perfect for a lawyer, doctor, or other executive.
...or imagine six or seven young people renting out the house. It would be just like the Real World on MTV!
I haven't written anything on this blog about buying a house or renting an apartment. I should. Although there are people who deal in real estate on this island, most of the land transactions and rentals are done on a one on one basis.
Maybe I'll write about it when I get back from Thailand.
In the meantime, if you are interested in David's house, please go ahead and contact him directly. He can send you more pictures or take you for a personal tour.
Here is some more info on the house, pulled directly off of the Saipan Real Estate blog:
Spectacular view of Lao Lao Bay Golf Course from Living Room
Our 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3100 square ft home sits on about 2800 square meters of prime ocean view property in one of Saipan's only neighborhoods of executive homes. The development overlooks Lao Lao Bay with a view of both the golf course and Naftan Point. We got a fresh lease on it when we moved in six years ago, so it still has 49 years remaining on the leasehold. The indigenous owners are willing to increase the lease back to 55 years when desired.
It's a beautiful home, and we moved out of it only so that we could to within walking distance of our four kid's school. We traded beauty for simplification. We really miss the view from the house, and would love to find a great buyer for it.
The home includes:
- 4 BR, 3 bath
view Breathtaking Lao Lao Bay
- 3100 square ft
- High quality typhoon proof concrete construction with stateside design
- Great room has 22 ft ceiling
- Warm interior wood accents.
- Central aircon
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Hi Tech Washer & Dryer
- Kawneer skyscraper typhoon proof windows
- Insulated roof (low power bills)
- Private “
” neighborhood Lao Lao Heights
- Underground utilities for unobstructed views
- Huge approx ¾ acre lot with mature landscaping and 49 years lease (enough room for a swimming pool, or even another house).
- Enclosed 3 car garage (easily convertible to a guest house if desired)
- Red brick driveway and courtyard
- Dedicated back-up generator
- Self-contained 20,000 gallon fresh-water catchment system
We've lowered the price to $550K (and we're still negotiable). We'll entertain any offers. Don't be shy.
To view the home, call 670-287-9009 or send me an email at david at MarianasEye dot com. The home is located at the end of Railroad Drive, in the Lao Lao Heights neighborhood. Railroad Drive is directly off of Isa Drive, between the turn to Lao Lao Bay and the San Vicente post office.