In December 2005 I was in Saipan for my father's funeral. I returned to Japan on that New Year's Eve wondering if I would ever return to Saipan. Two years later I wonder if I'll ever leave.
I've come up with a few New Year's Resolutions/Goals. They are posted below. Check back with me in 12 months to measure my success.
1. The Saipan Blog will have at least 1000 regular readers per day
2. I will run more and drink less
3. I will start eating breakfast and drinking coffee at home
4. I will keep my apartment clean
5. I will visit Palau
6. I will South Korea
7. I will visit the family in Florida
8. I will fix up the house and yard in Fina Sisu
9. I will save some money
There will be a comet in the sky tonight. Don't know where, don't know when. I just know that it is called Comet 8P/Tuttle and that it hasn't been around for 13.6 years.