- Grocery stores tying the handles of your plastic bag together. This happens every time you buy anything at a grocery store. If the handles are all tied together, then how the hell are you supposed to carry your bag?
- The amount of wrapping used when you buy food at the street market. My favorite thing to order at the street market is yaki-tori, which is grilled chicken on a stick. I usually order three or four. After I order, they take the sticks, heat them up, wrap them in foil, put them inside a plastic bag, then add napkins to the bag. Come on, it's meat on a stick! Take my money and give me my stick. Never mind all that other stuff. It just ends up in the garbage two minutes later.
- Animal pancakes. Our streets are littered with dessicated, flattened cane toads, rats, cats, dogs, and other small assorted farm animals. Gross.
- African Queen and I'm Yours only get played on the radio a few times per week. I miss the days when these two songs were played no less than 37 times per day.
- Global Warming. Global Warming sucks and it needed to be included on this list.
- Media coverage of our local beauty pageants. We have a beauty pageant every other weekend on this island, yet instead of hot girls in bikinis the stories that hit the newsstands are from the pageants with dudes in bikinis. What's up with that?