Here it goes:
Fill this out about your high school life! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
IN HIGH SCHOOL DID YOU...
1.DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
In the 10th grade I dated a girl named Laura. I think we were together for three days before we broke up. She was my only girlfriend in high school as I was terrified of women until I was about 25.
2. DID YOU MARRY SOMEONE FROM YOUR HIGH SCHOOL?
No wife. No kids. No debt. No kidding.
3. DID YOU CARPOOL TO SCHOOL?
Freshman year I drove to school with my cousins, Chris and Jamie. I walked Sophmore year. Junior year I got a ride from Forrest down the street. Senior year I drove my neighbor, Craig, and my friend, Steve.
4. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU HAVE?
I bought an 88 Honda Civic my senior year for $3000.
5. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE NOW?
I have a rusted out 96 Jeep Cherokee that I bought for $3000.
6. IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT... WHERE WERE YOU THEN?
Showalter Field, getting ready for the 1600 m run.
7. IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT... WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
8. WHERE DID YOU WORK?
Senior year I worked at the Magic Kingdom. I worked Parade Audience Control, then Splash Mountain, and then Entertainment. I was in Spectromagic almost every night.
9. WHAT KIND OF JOB DO YOU DO NOW?
I'm actually unemployed at the moment, but I'm an environmentalist.
10. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
Not at all. I didn't drink a drop of alcohol until college and I've never done drugs.
11. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
I was considered a social retard.
12. WHAT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES WERE YOU IN?
I ran Cross Country and Track, played Soccer one year, and dabbled in Student Council and International Club. I also belonged to a Karate dojo, but that was outside of school.
13. WHERE YOU A NERD?
Hell YES!!! I collected baseball cards, took 5 AP classes Senior year and got a 1470 on my SAT. I was a super-ultra-mega nerd.
14. DID YOU GET SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED?
Not even close.
15. FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
Probably the 4x400 m race at the Regional Track Meet Junior year. That story was published in the Marianas Variety and republished on my blog two years ago.
16. WHAT WERE YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECTS?
Physics and Math. I hated English and Chemistry.
17. WHO WERE YOUR BEST FRIENDS?
Steve, Joe, and Juan
18. WHAT WAS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME & MASCOT?
Winter Park High School Wildcats
19. WHAT YEAR DID YOU GRADUATE?
20. WORST HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
I really hated moving to Florida in the 9th grade. Things eventually got better.
21. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN, WOULD YOU?
22. DID YOU HAVE FUN AT PROM?
I guess so.
23. DO YOU STILL TALK TO THE PERSON YOU WENT TO PROM WITH?
We don't talk, but we're friends on Facebook. She's married to another woman. That's hot.
24. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR NEXT REUNION?
Probably not. I missed my 10th in 2006 because I was in Saipan. Who knows if we'll even have another one?
25. DO YOU STILL TALK TO PEOPLE FROM SCHOOL?
I talk to Selena, but we didn't go to Winter Park at the same time. I'm also the only Wildcat within 7000 miles of Saipan (that I know about).
26. FAVORITE BAND?
In high school? Probably anything associated with Gangsta Rap (Snoop Doggy Dogg, Warren G, and Dr. Dre).
27. ANYONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL BECOME FAMOUS?
Not from my school, but Senior year I made out with a girl, Dana DeArmond, from a neighboring high school, University High School, who went on to star in Gang Bang My Face 3.
28. DO YOU STILL LIVE IN THE TOWN YOU DID IN HIGH SCHOOLl?
Not even close, but my mother still lives there.
29. DID YOU FOLLOW THE CAREER PATH YOU HAD PLANNED IN HIGH SCHOOL?
In high school I wanted to be a scientist. I'm an unemployed environmentalist, so I'm at least in the same ballpark.
30. HAS YOUR LIFE TURNED OUT THE WAY YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BACK WHEN YOU WERE PLANNING YOUR 'FUTURE'?
I thought I'd be married with kids by now. Honestly, I never really though about a career much. My goals were always travel and learning.