In the meantime, let's finish a journey that started over a year ago in the comments section of this blog.
Vote for your favorite Harry Blalock facts in the left column.
<-------VOTE HERE. Read all the original Harry Blalock facts here.Feel free to add more! The winning fact gets...nothing!
- Megalodon did not disappear because of the pressures of natural selection, but was shamed into extinction by Harry Blalock.
- The Marianas Trench was formed when someone told the Pacific Plate Harry Blalock lived on Saipan.
- Saipan only gets hit by typhoons when Harry Blalock is off island.
- Sharks are taught that, should they encounter Harry Blalock underwater, they should remain calm and slowly swim away.
- Harry Blalock does not need a dive knife. Old fishing line makes sure it stays out of Harry Blalock's way.
- Harry Blalock does not need to control his buoyancy. He just scares the surface and seafloor away.
- Harry Blalock was the monster in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, but it was changed to a giant squid so as not to frighten children.
- How does Harry Blalock cause tsunamis? Shut the hell up, that's how.
- Harry Blalock does his laundry at the washing machine in the Grotto.
- America's Day begins on Guam, but finishes when Harry Blalock says it's finished.
- The Titanic sank when it hit Harry Blalock.
- Harry Blalock was the first to find Nemo
- The sound of one hand clapping is Harry Blalock.